Ohio 1914 ballot measures
- All four of the measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was approved.
- Three of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Alcohol||Provides home rule on alcohol|
|Amendment 2||Taxes||Provides limitation on tax rate and property classification|
|Amendment 3||Suffrage||Provides voting rights for women|
|Amendment 4||Alcohol||Enacts prohibition on sale of alcohol as beverages|
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law Library
- A History of Statewide Issue Votes in Ohio
- Youngstown Vindicator, "Sample Ballot"
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |