Ohio 1915 ballot measures
- Three measures on the ballot were initiated constitutional amendments, all of which were defeated.
- One measure on the ballot was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, which was defeated.
- Two measures on the ballot were veto referendums in which legislative acts were repealed.
On the ballot
Proposed amendment ballot
|Amendment 1||Alcohol||Enacts prohibition of the manufacture and sale of alcohol||
|Amendment 2||Term Limits||Fixes the terms of all county officers at four years||
|Amendment 3||Bonds||Exempts government bonds from taxation||
|Amendment 4||Direct Democracy||Prevent elections on twice defeated constitutional proposals for six years||
|VR||Referendum 1||Redistricting||Apportions congressional districts based on the 13th federal census||
|VR||Referendum 2||Alcohol||Provides for licenses and related regulation to transport alcohol||
Note: The amendment and the referendum measures were on separate ballots in the election.
- 1915 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
- Historical Ohio Ballot Measure Election Results
- Sample Ballot for Amendments (in a political advertisement in The Bryan Times, October 26, 1915)
- Sample Ballot for Referendum (in a political advertisement in The Bryan Times, October 26, 1915)