Ohio 1917 ballot measures
- One measure was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- One measure was a veto referendum.
- Both measures were defeated.
On the ballot
Proposed amendment ballot
|Amendment 1||Alcohol||Prohibits the sale of intoxicating liquors as a beverage||
|VR||Referendum 1||Suffrage||Allows women to vote for president electors||
Note: The amendment and the referendum measures were on separate ballots in the election.
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- 1917 ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio