Ohio 1919 ballot measures
- Two measures on the ballot were initiatives.
- One measure on the ballot was a legislative referral.
- Two measures on the ballot were veto referendums.
On the ballot
|Initiated Issue 1||Alcohol||Define the phrase "intoxicating liquor"|
|Initiated Issue 2||Alcohol||Repeal of statewide prohibition|
|Referred Issue 1||Property||Classification of property|
|VR||Referendum 1||Alcohol||Ratification of federal alcohol prohibition|
|VR||Referendum 2||Alcohol||Prohibition and its enforcement (the Crabbe Act)|
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Open Records Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |