Ohio 1923 ballot measures
- Three measures on the ballot were legislative referrals.
- Two measures on the ballot were veto referendums.
- One measure on the ballot was an initiative.
On the ballot
|Referred Issue 1||Labor||Workmen's Compensation laws|
|Referred Issue 2||Constitution||Elimination of the words "white male" from the Ohio Constitution|
|Referred Issue 3||Voting||Publication of notice of proposed laws and amendments in newspapers|
|VR||Referendum 1||Taxes||Changes in the law relative to tax limitations|
|VR||Referendum 2||Taxes||County as the unit for assessment of personal property|
|CISS||Initiated Issue 1||Welfare||Provides for a system of old age pensions|
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Open Records Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |