Ohio 1936 ballot measures
- One measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One measure was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- Both measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Banking||Eliminates additional liability of stockholders authorized to receive money on deposits|
|Amendment 2||Taxes||Prohibits tax on food sold for off premise consumption|
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- 1936 ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
- Historical Ohio Ballot Measure Election Results
- Sample Ballot (in Painesville Telegraph, November 2, 1936)
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |