Ohio 1949 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was an indirect initiated state statute.
- Two of the measures were approved.
- One of the measures was defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Judiciary||Allows each county to have more than one probate judge|
|Amendment 2||Elections||Requires that electors may vote for candidates only by separately indicating their vote for each candidate|
|IndISS||Initiative 1||Business||Permits the manufacture and sale of colored oleomargarine|