Ohio 1951 ballot measures
One statewide ballot question was on the November 6, 1951 ballot in Ohio.
- The one measure on the ballot was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- The measure was approved.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Judiciary||Allows each county to have more than one probate judge|
- 1951 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
- Ohio Secretary of State, election results, 1950-59
- A History of Statewide Issue Votes in Ohio, compiled through 1954