Ohio 1961 ballot measures
- All four measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All four measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Elections||Establishes a different method of filling vacancies in the General Assembly|
|Issue 2||Admin of gov't||Provides for continuity of state government in case of emergency|
|Issue 3||War and peace||Increases the age limits for the state militia|
|Issue 4||Legislature||Allows the Ohio State Senate to advise and consent to any appointments made by the Ohio Governor|
- 1961 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio