Ohio 1968 ballot measures
- All three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All three of the measures were approved.
- Both of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was approved.
- One of the measures was defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Gov't Finances||Gives the Ohio State Legislature control of the dispoistion of school and ministerial funds|
|Amendment 2||Legislature||Provides methods for filling vacancies in both house of the legislature|
|Amendment 3||Judiciary||Reorganizes the state judicial system|
|Amendment 1||Bonds||Provides $500 million in bonds for highways and other capital improvements|
|Amendment 2||Taxes||Permits the general assembly to grant homestead exemptions for certain residents|
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |