Ohio 1972 ballot measures
- One measure was an automatic ballot referral.
- One measure was a initiated constitutional amendment.
On the ballot
|ABR||Convention Question||Constitutional convention||Questioned whether there should be a convention to revise, alter, or amend the constitution|
|Income Tax Levies||Taxes||Dealt with prohibitions on the levy of a tax on income|
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio