Ohio 1974 ballot measures
- All six measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Four measures were approved, while two were defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Salaries||Equalizes the compensation of public officers and members of the General Assembly||
|Issue 2||Salaries||Permits increases in the compensation of public officers||
|Issue 3||Elections||Provides rules for drafting and public notice of ballot language on constitutional amendments||
|Issue 1||Taxes||Permits laws reducing real estate taxes on homesteads of disabled residents||
|Issue 2||State Exec||Repeals requirement for a Superintendent of Public Works||
|Issue 3||Bonds||Alters the purposes for which public industrial development bonds may be issued||
- May 7, 1974 Ohio election results
- November 5, 1974 Ohio election results
- A History of Statewide Issue Votes in Ohio
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |