Ohio 1981 ballot measures
- Both measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- Both measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Labor||Allows private insurance companies to sell worker's compensation insurance|
|Issue 2||Redistricting||Moves redistricting authority from the Ohio General Assembly to a state Redistricting Commission|
- 1981 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
- Official election results and ballot questions from the Ohio Secretary of State for the November 3, 1981 ballot measures