For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Ohio 1983 ballot measures
- All three measures on the ballot were initiated constitutional amendments.
- All three measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Alcohol||Sets the minimum drinking age for beer at 21|
|Issue 2||Taxes||Requires a 3/5ths majority of the General Assembly to raise taxes|
|Issue 3||Taxes||Repeals all taxes passed since 1982|
- 1983 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio