Ohio 1983 ballot measures
- All three measures on the ballot were initiated constitutional amendments.
- All three measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Alcohol||Sets the minimum drinking age for beer at 21|
|Issue 2||Taxes||Requires a 3/5ths majority of the General Assembly to raise taxes|
|Issue 3||Taxes||Repeals all taxes passed since 1982|
- 1983 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio