For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Ohio 1987 ballot measures
November 3, 1987 ballot in Ohio.Three statewide ballot questions were on the
- Two of the measures on the ballot were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures on the ballot was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- Two measures were approved, while one was defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Education||Requires proceeds from state lottery to be used for education|
|Issue 2||Taxes||Permits state to finance or assist local governments with infrastructure improvements|
|Issue 3||Judiciary||Ends the direct election of justices and judges of the state Supreme Court and Court of Appeals|
- 1987 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio