Ohio 1989 ballot measures
- The one measure on the ballot was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- The measure was approved.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||State Exec||Provides the Governor to nominate a replacement for Lieutenant Governor, and for the General Assembly to approve, in case of vacancy||
- 1989 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio