For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Ohio 1990 ballot measures
- Two measures on the ballot were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One measure on the ballot was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- Two measures were approved, while one was defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Housing||Allows the state to provide housing and housing assistance|
|Issue 2||Taxes||Allows surviving spouses to receive a homestead tax reduction|
|Issue 3||Gambling||Authorizes the licensing of a casino in Lorain|
- 1990 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |