Ohio 1995 ballot measures
- The two measures that were on the ballot were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Both measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||State Exec||Requires the Governor to follow regulations set by law when granting commutations to criminals|
|Issue 2||Bonds||Authorizes bonds for public infrastructure improvements|
- 1995 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- Ohio Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |