Ohio 2002 ballot measures
- Through 2000, a total of sixty-five citizen-initiated ballot propositions had appeared on Ohio's ballot since the beginning of the process in 1913.
- With one initiative on the 2002 ballot, the historical total of Ohio initiatives through the 2002 climbed to sixty-six.
- Of the sixty-six initiatives on the Ohio ballot through 2002, sixteen were approved, and fifty defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Marijuana||Drug treatment in lieu of incarceration|
- Ohio signature requirements
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- Ballot issues report for 2002 from the Ohio Secretary of State
- Statewide issue history from 1998-present