Ohio 2002 ballot measures
- The one measure on the ballot was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- The measure was defeated.
- Through 2000, a total of sixty-five citizen-initiated ballot propositions had appeared on Ohio's ballot since the beginning of the process in 1913.
- With one initiative on the 2002 ballot, the historical total of Ohio initiatives through the 2002 climbed to sixty-six.
- Of the sixty-six initiatives on the Ohio ballot through 2002, sixteen were approved, and fifty defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Marijuana||Allows for drug treatment in lieu of incarceration for nonviolent, drug possession-related crimes||
- 2002 ballot measures
- Ohio signature requirements
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- Ballot issues report for 2002 from the Ohio Secretary of State
- Statewide issue history from 1998-present
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |