For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Ohio 2011 ballot measures
Three statewide ballot measures were on the 2011 statewide ballot in Ohio.
- One was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, the second a veto referendum and the third an initiated constitutional amendment.
- One was approved, while two were defeated.
- Topics addressed: the state judiciary, labor and health care.
On the ballot
- See also: 2011 ballot measures
|Issue 1||Judicial reform||Would raise the maximum age for judicial office pursuant to election from 70 to 75.|
|VR||Issue 2||Labor||Would repeal a measure which limits collective bargaining for public employees in the state.|
|Issue 3||Healthcare||Exempt residents of Ohio from national health care mandates.|
Not on the ballot
|CISS||Dog Auctions Initiative (2)||Animal rights||Would prohibit bringing into the state, for purposes of sale/trade, a dog acquired through auction||Proposed for 2012|
|Immigration Reform Initiative||Immigration||Would authorize police question a person's immigration status if there are any suspicions.|
|Sovereignty Amend. (3)||Admin of gov't||To redefine the state constitution: clearly establish authority and the powers allocated to each dept.|
|VR||Slots at Horse Tracks||Gambling||Delay implementation of, and possibly repeal, legislature's "casino implementation" bill|
|Ohio Judicial Appointment Amendment||Judicial reform||Would create a bipartisan selection panel that recommends candidates to the governor|
Local ballot measures
- See also: Local ballot measure elections in 2011
- Associated Press, "Ohio to decide 3 issues after heated fall campaign," September 26, 2011
- Associated Press, "Ohio elections chief releases issues' ballot order," July 28, 2011