For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Ohio Issue 3, Casino in Lorain (1990)
|Ohio Issue 3 (1990)|
Text of measure
- See also: Ohio Constitution Section 6, Article XV
The language appeared on the ballot as:
To amend Section 6 of Article XV of the Constitution of the State of Ohio
Shall the proposed amendment be adopted? 
- Ohio 1990 ballot measures
- 1990 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Ohio Secretary of State, "1990-1999 Official Election Results," accessed July 25, 2013
- Ohio Secretary of State, "A History of Statewide Issue Votes in Ohio," accessed July 25, 2013
- Toledo Blade, "Ballot Language for the General Election," October 30, 1990
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |