For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Ohio Higher Education Amendment, Issue 3 (1994)
|Ohio Issue 3 (1994)|
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
To amend Article IV of the Ohio Constitution by the addition of Section 6
To increase opportunities to the residents of the State of Ohio for higher education and to encourage Ohio families to save ahead to better afford higher education, this amendment will:
If adopted, this amendment will be effective immediately.
Shall the proposed amendment be adopted? 
- Ohio 1994 ballot measures
- 1994 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Ohio Secretary of State, "1990-1999 Official Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- Ohio Secretary of State, "A History of Statewide Issue Votes in Ohio," accessed July 26, 2013
- Toledo Blade, "Proposed Constitutional Amendments," October 25, 1994
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |