Ohio Tax Restructuring, Issue 2 (1980)
|Ohio Issue 2 (1980)|
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
To amend Sections 5703.052, 5711.22, 5733.05, 5733.06, 5733.09, 5739.01, 5739.02, 5747.111, and 5747.99, to enact section 5747.053, and to repeal sections 1728.02, 1728.03, 1728.04, 1728.05, 1728.06, 1728.07, 1728.08, 1728.09, 1728.10, 1728.11, 1728.111, 1728.12, 3735.66, 3735.67, 3735.68, 3735.69, 3735.70, 5733.061 of the Revised Code.
This proposed law would restructured state taxes on personal income, real estate, corporations, and personal property by:
Shall the proposed law be adopted?
- Ohio 1980 ballot measures
- 1980 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio 1980 ballot measures and election results," accessed July 31, 2013
- Ohio Secretary of State, "A History of Statewide Issue Votes in Ohio," accessed July 31, 2013
- The Daily Sentinel, "Ballot Language, Explanations, Arguments, and Resolutions for Amendments to the Ohio Constitution Proposed by the general Assembly and a Law Proposed by Initiative Petition to be Submitted to the Voters at the General Election, November 4, 1980," October 28, 1980
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |