Ohio Initiated Issue 6, Legislative Hearings for Nuclear Power Plants (1976)
|Ohio Issue 6 (1976)|
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
To adopt Article XV, Section 11, Ohio Constitution
Relative to establishing procedures for legislative hearings and approval of safety fears of nuclear power plants and related facilities prior to their construction or expansion and procedures for compensation of persons who are injured or damaged by their operation or existence.
Shall the proposed amendment be adopted?
- Ohio 1976 ballot measures
- 1976 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio 1970-1979 ballot measures and election results," accessed July 31, 2013
- Ohio Secretary of State, "A History of Statewide Issue Votes in Ohio," accessed July 31, 2013
- Toledo Blade, "Ballot Language Arguments, and Full Text of Amendments to the Ohio Constitution Proposed by the Initiative Petition to be Submitted to the Voters at the General Election, November 2, 1976," October 20, 1976
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |