Ohio Initiative & Referendum Procedures, Amendment 7 (1976)
|Ohio Issue 7 (1976)|
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
To adopt new Section 1 of Article II and new Article XVI and to repeal Sections 1a, 1b, 1c, 1d, 1e, 1f and 1g of Article II, Ohio Constitution
Relative to simplifying the procedures for initiative and referendum.
Shall the proposed amendment be adopted?
- Ohio 1976 ballot measures
- 1976 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio 1970-1979 ballot measures and election results," accessed July 31, 2013
- Ohio Secretary of State, "A History of Statewide Issue Votes in Ohio," accessed July 31, 2013
- Toledo Blade, "Ballot Language Arguments, and Full Text of Amendments to the Ohio Constitution Proposed by the Initiative Petition to be Submitted to the Voters at the General Election, November 2, 1976," October 20, 1976
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |