Ohio Issue 1, Generators Act (June 1980)
- See Energy policy in Ohio for a full explanation of energy policy across the state.
|Ohio Issue 1 (1980)|
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
To adopt Section 14 of Article VIII of the Ohio Constitution.
This proposed amendment:
Shall the proposed amendment be adopted?
- Ohio 1980 ballot measures
- 1980 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Energy policy in Ohio
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio 1980 ballot measures and election results," accessed July 31, 2013
- Ohio Secretary of State, "A History of Statewide Issue Votes in Ohio," accessed July 31, 2013
- Toledo Blade, "Ballot Language, Explanations, Arguments, and Resolutions for Amendments to the Ohio Constitution Proposed by the general Assembly to be Submitted to the Voters at the Primary Election, June 3, 1980," May 26, 1980
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |