For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Ohio Issue 1, Housing Assistance Act (1990)
|Ohio Issue 1 (1990)|
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
To amend Article VIII of the Constitution of Ohio by adopting Section 16
To allow the state and political subdivisions to provide or assist in providing housing and housing assistance by grants, loans, subsidies, guarantees, or other means as determined by the general assembly. The state may provide funding by issuing obligations, including obligations backed by appropriations of state revenues, but the state's full faith and credit shall not be pledged to retire obligations issued for this purpose.
Shall this proposed amendment be adopted? 
- Ohio 1990 ballot measures
- 1990 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Ohio Secretary of State, "1990-1999 Official Election Results," accessed July 25, 2013
- Ohio Secretary of State, "A History of Statewide Issue Votes in Ohio," accessed July 25, 2013
- Toledo Blade, "Ballot Language for the General Election," October 30, 1990
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |