Ohio Issue 1, the Riverboat Gambling Initiative (1996)
|Ohio Issue 1 (1996)|
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
To amend Section 6 of Article XV of the Constitution of the State of Ohio.
In order to authorize the establishment of river boat casino gambling in Ohio, this amendment would:
If adopted, this amendment will be effective in thirty (30) days.
Shall the proposed amendment be adopted? 
- Ohio 1996 ballot measures
- 1996 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Ohio Secretary of State, "1990-1999 Official Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- Ohio Secretary of State, "A History of Statewide Issue Votes in Ohio," accessed July 26, 2013
- Daily Sentinel, "Proposed Constitutional Amendments," October 20, 1996
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |