Ohio Expand Public Infrastructure Amendment, Issue 2 (1995)
|Ohio Issue 2 (1995)|
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
To adopt Section 2(m) of Article VIII of the Constitution of the State of Ohio.
In order to preserve and expand public infrastructure of local governments and the state including highways and to improve Ohio's economic well-being, this proposed amendment would:
If adopted, this amendment shall take immediate effect.
Shall the proposed amendment be adopted? 
- Ohio 1995 ballot measures
- 1995 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Ohio Secretary of State, "1990-1999 Official Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- Ohio Secretary of State, "A History of Statewide Issue Votes in Ohio," accessed July 26, 2013
- Toledo Blade, "Proposed Constitutional Amendments," October 17, 1995
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |