For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Ohio Issue 2, Legislative Supermajority for Tax Increases (1983)
|Ohio Issue 2 (1983)|
Election results via: Ohio Secretary of State
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
To amend Article II, Section 15 of the Constitution of the State of Ohio
This proposed amendment would replace the present constitutional majority requirement for the enactment of revenue raising bills in each house of the general assembly with a three-fifths majority vote requirement in each house of the general assembly.
Shall the proposed amendment be adopted?
- Ohio 1983 ballot measures
- 1983 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio 1983 ballot measures and election results," accessed July 31, 2013
- Daily Times, "Proposed Amendment to the Constitution," October 17, 1983
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.