For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Ohio Issue 3, the Repeal New Taxes Initiative (1983)
|Ohio Issue 3 (1983)|
Election results via: Ohio Secretary of State
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
To amend Article XII by adopting a new Section 3a of the Constitution of the State of Ohio
The proposed amendment is as follows
Shall the proposed amendment be adopted?
- Ohio 1983 ballot measures
- 1983 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio 1983 ballot measures and election results," accessed July 31, 2013
- Daily Times, "Proposed Amendment to the Constitution," October 17, 1983
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.