Ohio Legislative Salaries, Issue 1 (May 1974)
|Ohio Issue 1 (May 1974)|
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
|“||To amend Sections 20 and 31 of Article II of the Ohio Constitution to equalize the compensation of public officers and members of the general assembly.
Shall the proposed amendment be adopted?
- Ohio 1974 ballot measures
- 1974 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio 1970-1979 ballot measures and election results," accessed July 31, 2013
- Ohio Secretary of State, "A History of Statewide Issue Votes in Ohio," accessed July 31, 2013
- Youngstown Vindicator, "Vital Issues," May 6, 1974
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |