For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Ohio County Officer Term Limits, Amendment 3 (1925)
The Ohio County Officer Term Limits Amendment was on the November 3, 1925 ballot in Ohio as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was defeated. The measure would have provided for four-year terms for state and county officers.
|Ohio Amendment 3 (1925)|
Election results via: Ohio Secretary of State
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||ARTICLE III, SECTION 2
ARTICLE X, SECTION 2
- Ohio 1925 ballot measures
- 1925 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, "Ohio Constitution: Table of Proposed Amendments," accessed February 6, 2015
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Amendment and Legislation: Proposed Constitutional Amendments, Initiated Legislation, and Laws Challenged by Referendum, Submitted to the Electors," accessed February 6, 2015
- State Library of Ohio, "Proposed constitutional amendments, initiated legislation and laws challenged by referendum, submitted to the electors," accessed February 6, 2015
- Youngstown Vindicator, "Vote Yes on The Debt Limitation and Taxation Amendments," October 29, 1925
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
|historical ballot measure article requires that the text of the measure be added to the page.|