Ohio Municipal Home Rule, Amendment 40 (September 1912)
The Ohio Municipal Home Rule Amendment was a constitutional convention-referred constitutional amendment on the September 3, 1912 special election ballot in Ohio, where it was approved.
- The measure adopted Article XVIII of the Ohio Constitution.
|Ohio Amendment 40 (September 1912)|
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Article XVIII, Section 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14.
Municipal Home Rule.
- Proceedings and Debates of the Constitutional Convention of the State of Ohio - 1912
- Official Ballot (P.2007-2011)
- Text of Proposed Constitutional Amendments (P.2101-2111)
- Proceedings and Debates of the Constitutional Convention of the State of Ohio - 1912, P.2112-2113
- Proceedings and Debates of the Constitutional Convention of the State of Ohio - 1912, P.2007-2011
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |