Ohio Referred Issue 2, Deletion of Obsolete Constitutional Provisions (1976)
|Ohio Issue 2 (1976)|
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
To repeal Sections 2, 5, and 8 of Article XV, Ohio Constitution
To eliminate from the Constitution obsolete and unnecessary provisions regarding state printing, stationary and supplies, duelists holding public office, and a Bureau of Statistics in the Secretary of State's office.
Shall the proposed amendment be adopted?
- Ohio 1976 ballot measures
- 1976 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio 1970-1979 ballot measures and election results," accessed July 31, 2013
- Ohio Secretary of State, "A History of Statewide Issue Votes in Ohio," accessed July 31, 2013
- Toledo Blade, "Ballot Language, Explanation, Arguments, and Resolutions for Amendments to the Ohio Constitution Proposed by the General Assembly to be Submitted to the Voters at the General Election, November 2, 1976," October 20, 1976
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |