Ohio Energy Facility Industrial Development Bonds, Issue 3 (June 1976)
- See Energy policy in Ohio for a full explanation of energy policy across the state.
|Ohio Issue 3 (1976)|
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
To amend Section 13 of Article VIII, Ohio Constitution
To include energy facilities among the purposes for which public industrial development bonds maybe used and loan guarantee programs undertaken without obligating or pledging monies raised by taxation, provided that such obligations shall not be made for facilities owned or leased by public utilities.
Shall the proposed amendment be adopted?
- Ohio 1976 ballot measures
- 1976 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Energy policy in Ohio
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio 1970-1979 ballot measures and election results," accessed July 31, 2013
- Ohio Secretary of State, "A History of Statewide Issue Votes in Ohio," accessed July 31, 2013
- Toledo Blade, "The Blade's Endorsements," June 7, 1976
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |