For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Ohio Regulation of Prison Labor, Issue 2 (1978)
|Ohio Issue 2 (1978)|
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
To amend Section 41 of Article II of the Constitution of Ohio
Shall the proposed amendment be adopted?
- Ohio 1978 ballot measures
- 1978 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio 1970-1979 ballot measures and election results," accessed July 31, 2013
- Ohio Secretary of State, "A History of Statewide Issue Votes in Ohio," accessed July 31, 2013
- Sunday Times-Sentinel, "Ballot Language, Explanations, Arguments, and Resolutions for Amendments to the Ohio Constitution Proposed by the general Assembly to be Submitted to the Voters at the General Election, November 7, 1978," October 23, 1978
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |