Ohio Soda Pop Tax Amendment, Issue 4 (1994)
|Ohio Issue 4 (1994)|
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
To amend Article XII of the Ohio Constitution by the addition of Section 13.
Current Section 3(C) of Article XII prohibits taxes on the sale or purchase of food for human consumption off the premises where sold, the amendment would expand the current restrictions by:
If adopted, this amendment will be effective 30 days after adoption.
Shall the proposed amendment be adopted? 
- Ohio 1994 ballot measures
- 1994 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Ohio Secretary of State, "1990-1999 Official Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- Ohio Secretary of State, "A History of Statewide Issue Votes in Ohio," accessed July 26, 2013
- Toledo Blade, "Proposed Constitutional Amendments," October 25, 1994
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |