Ohio Tax Assessments of Agricultural Lands, Issue 1 (1973)
|Ohio Issue 1 (1973)|
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
|“||Shall Section 36 of Article II of the Ohio Constitution be amended to allow land devoted exclusively to agricultural use to be valued for taxation at its current value for such use and to allow recovery of any difference in the dollar amount of tax resulting from evaluation based on another use?
EFFECTIVE DATE AND REPEAL
If adopted, this amendment shall take effect January 1, 1974 and the existing section shall be repealed from such effective date.
- Ohio 1973 ballot measures
- 1973 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio 1970-1979 ballot measures and election results," accessed July 31, 2013
- Ohio Secretary of State, "A History of Statewide Issue Votes in Ohio," accessed July 31, 2013
- Toledo Blade, "The Blade's Endorsements," November 5, 1973
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |