Oklahoma 1935 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- Four of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures were approved.
- Four of the measures were defeated.
- The one measure was an initiated state statute.
- The one measure was approved.
On the ballot
|State Question 201||Taxes||Prohibits the legislature from levying an ad valorem tax on homesteads|
|State Question 208||Taxes||Limits ad valorem taxes on homesteads|
|State Question 209||Pension||Provides pensions for indigent, aged Oklahoma citizens|
|State Question 211||Civil rights||Makes women eligible to hold elective offices|
|State Question 212||Admin of gov't||Abolishes the Commissioners o the Land Office|
|State Question 214||Pension||Creates a state social security, or "old age pension", program|
|CISS||State Question 220||Welfare||Authorizes $2.5 million in welfare spending over a 2 year period.|