For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Oklahoma 1960 ballot measures
- All four of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Three of the measures were approved.
- One of the measures was defeated.
- Both of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Both of the measures were approved.
- Two of the measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- All three of the measures were defeated.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was a veto referendum.
- Both of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|State Question 388||Elections||Allows candidates for the office of Presidential Elector be nominated at conventions of their political party|
|State Question 389||Gov't salaries||Sets the salaries and per diem compensation of legislators|
|State Question 390||Taxes||Authorizes additional ad valorem tax levies for the department of health|
|State Question 393||Education||Allows the state to become indebted for up to $35.5 million for improvements on institutions of higher education|
|State Question 391||Development||Establishes a plan of financial assistance to facilitate industrial development|
|State Question 392||Taxes||Permits a recurring tax levy for public libraries|
|State Question 396||Transportation||Creates a State Highway Commission to supervise the Department of Highways|
|State Question 397||Redistricting||Provides for legislative apportionment by commission|
|CISS||State Question 398||Transportation||Determines whether county roads are maintained by the counties or the state|
|State Question 394||Legislature||Provides for special sessions of the legislature|
|VR||State Question 395||Taxes||Approves law relating to income taxes|
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |