Oklahoma 1992 ballot measures
- The one measure was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- The one measure was approved.
- Five of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred state statutes.
- Five of the measures were approved.
- Two of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|State Question 640||Taxes||Requires voter approval for any increase in taxes|
|State Question 643||Con language||Removes obsolete provisions from the state constitution about railroads|
|State Question 645||Admin of gov't||Provides rules governing the stewardship of the state's retirement funds|
|State Question 646||Taxes||Authorizes counties to conduct local elections to levy taxes to support extension offices|
|LRSS||State Question 647||Taxes||Levies a tax on healthcare providers|
|State Question 648||Taxes||Authorizes counties to hold local elections to exempt some property from taxation|
|State Question 649||Bonds||Authorizes up to $350 million in bonds for various state government construction projects|
|LRSS||State Question 650||Gambling||Regulates charity games|
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |