Oklahoma State Question 670 (1996)
|state ballot measure article is a stub. You can help people learn by expanding it.|
The official ballot summary reads:
This measure amends Section 18 of Article 2 of the State Constitution. It changes the procedure for calculating the number of persons who must sign a petition to call for a grand jury. It increases the minimum and maximum number required. It directs the Legislature to enact laws to prevent abuse.
This amendment passed with 746,424 voters supporting the initiative, and 354,042 voters in opposition.
- List of Oklahoma ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Oklahoma
- Laws governing the initiative process in Oklahoma
- Campaign finance requirements for Oklahoma ballot measures
- Oklahoma 1996 ballot measures
- Oklahoma signature requirements
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |