|Alabama House of Representatives District 58|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||15|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Alabama-Birmingham|
|Birthday||March 13, 1960|
|Profession||Retired Pro Basketball Player|
Robinson was previously a professional basketball player with the San Antonio Spurs.
He is a member of Bethel Baptist Church - West End, Phi Beta Sigma, and Treasurer of the Keep Birmingham Beautiful Commission.
Robinson served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Subcommittee on Regulations (Financial Services)
Robinson won re-election to the 58th District Seat in 2010. He had no opposition.
Robinson raised $175,163 for his campaign, while Rutledge raised $2,400.
|Alabama State House, District 58 (2006)|
|Oliver Robinson (D)||7,178|
|Richard Rutledge (R)||2,156|
In 2010, Robinson raised $105,850 in contributions. 
His four largest contributors were:
|Alabama State Employees Association||$5,000|
|Newsome Lan LLC||$5,000|
In 2006, Robinson collected $175,163 in donations.
Below are Robinson's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|Oliver & Sarina Robinson||$35,000|
|Business Council of Alabama||$20,000|
|Seth Hammett Campaign||$11,000|
|AL Education Assoc||$10,150|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Oliver + Robinson + Alabama + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies at 74 - Alabama's13.com
- Looking ahead to the top 2013 nonconference games; more mail - SI.com
- Mobile County school news for May 19 - Press-Register - al.com (blog)
- From Bessemer to Brooklyn: John Carroll graduate Andre Holland arrives in ... - The Birmingham News - al.com
- Mobile County school news, week of April 29 - Press-Register - al.com (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Robinson and his wife Sakina have three children.
- Alabama Legislature - Oliver Robinson
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2002, 1998
|Alabama House District 58
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|
Public Records Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |