Oregon Standards and Requirements for Veterans' Loans, Measure 83 (2000)
The Oregon Standards and Requirements for Veterans' Loans Amendment, also known as Measure 83, was on the November 7, 2000 ballot in Oregon as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was approved. The measure established of standards and priorities for granting veterans’ loans and eliminated specific active duty dates requirements.
|Oregon Measure 83 (2000)|
Election results via: Oregon Blue Book
Text of measure
The ballot measure title read:
|“||AMENDS CONSTITUTION: AUTHORIZES NEW STANDARDS, PRIORITIES FOR VETERANS’ LOANS; EXPANDS QUALIFIED RECIPIENTS||”|
The text of the measure can be found here.
- Oregon 2000 ballot measures
- 2000 ballot measures
- List of Oregon ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Oregon
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 2000-2004
- Oregon State Constitution
- Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet November November 2000
- Oregon State Library, "State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet," accessed December 14, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Oregon
List of Oregon ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Administrator of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Fish and Wildlife | Commissioner of Labor and Industries | Commissioner of Public Utilities |
|historical ballot measure article requires that the text of the measure be added to the page.|