Oregon 1904 ballot measures
- One measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- Two measures were initiated state statutes.
- All three measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Measure 1||Admin of Gov't||Empowers the state legislature to provide by law the compensation, powers, duties and the election of the State Printer|
|CISS||Measure 2||Elections||Provides for primary nominating elections preceding any election, with some exceptions, in Oregon|
|CISS||Measure 3||Alcohol||Provides for elections in any county or municipality to determine the illegality of the sale of liquors|
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1902-1906
- Oregon State Constitution
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet 1904
- The Columbia Register, "“Union Precinct, Columbia County, Oregon, June 6, 1904”, June 3, 1904