For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Oregon 1987 ballot measures
- One measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One measure was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- Both of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|LRSS||Measure 1||Nuclear||Directs the state to continue challenging the federal selection process for high-level nuclear waste repositories and to seek a greater state role in the process|
|Measure 2||Taxes||Authorizes school districts to levy property taxes for operations no greater than the amount levied in the prior year, without additional voter approval, and requires school boards to rework district budgets upon lack of sufficient funds|
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1980-1987
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet May 1987