Oregon 1989 ballot measures
- All three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures were approved and one was defeated.
On the ballot
|Measure 1||Taxes||Revises the tax base limits of school districts and permits the merging of school districts to form new tax bases||
|Measure 1||Property||Permits the state to utilize proceeds from forfeited property as determined by the Legislative Assembly||
|Measure 2||Business||Prohibits the sale or export of timber from state-owned lands unless that timber is processed in Oregon||
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1988-1995
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet May 1989
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet June 1989