For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Oregon 2003 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- One of the measures was approved and one was defeated.
On the ballot
|LRSS||Measure 28||Taxes||Increases state income tax rates for three years|
|Measure 29||Gov't Finance||Authorizes the state to incur indebtedness for savings on pension liabilities|
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 2000-2004
- Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet January 2003
State of Oregon
List of Oregon ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Administrator of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Fish and Wildlife | Commissioner of Labor and Industries | Commissioner of Public Utilities |