Oregon 2003 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- One of the measures was approved and one was defeated.
On the ballot
|LRSS||Measure 28||Taxes||Increases state income tax rates for three years||
|Measure 29||Gov't Finance||Authorizes the state to incur indebtedness for savings on pension liabilities||
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 2000-2004
- Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet January 2003
State of Oregon
List of Oregon ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Administrator of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Fish and Wildlife | Commissioner of Labor and Industries | Commissioner of Public Utilities |