Oregon Ballot Measure 51 (2008)
|Not on Ballot|
| This measure did not or |
will not appear on a ballot
Oregon Ballot Measure 51 (2008) was a citizen initiated state statute that would have limited the amount of contingent fees that lawyers charge clients for representation in a civil case.
Michael Reeder, Glenn Pelikan, and R. Russell Walker
Proponents submitted signatures, but not enough were valid in order to qualify the measure for ballot status.
- Oregon 2008 ballot measures
- List of Oregon ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Oregon
- Laws governing the initiative process in Oregon
- Oregon signature requirements
- Information and status on this initiative from the Secretary of State